Astoria Plus4You TS SAEP 2 Group
The Plus4You TS is a machine from Astoria’s Green Line: these machines have a low environmental impact and reduce power consumption by up to 47.6% compared to traditional coffee machines. Quality is ensured by an innovative Touch Screen control system that manages the individual group temperatures in all phases of coffee extraction.
- 2 traditional steam wands
- 1 mixed hot water outlet
- AWR multi-functional Touch Screen colour display
- Electronic cup warmer
- Raised groups
- Rollaway cup stands
- USB reader, RS232 serial line
- Automatic cleaning program, maintenance program
- LED lighting of workspace
- Astoria filter holders
Boiler Capacity 8 litre (+ 2x1.2 litre)
Power 4400w - 18.3A 240v 50hz (Single Phase)
Measurements W830 x D580 x H575mm
Modularity is one of the key concepts that identifies the touch screen multi-boiler Plus4You: the steam boiler, the group boilers and the electronic control system allow independent operation of each group.
With Plus 4 You it is possible to
- Program the individual coffee water tank temperature for each single group
- Program the pressure of the steam
- Continuously and constantly produce steam with a dedicated boiler
- Guarantee only the minimum temperature variations of the coffee water (max. +/- 1°C) compared to the set value
Plus4You is a sustainable product in all meanings of the word. It offers energy savings and an economic contribution in favour of social and economic growth in coffee producing countries.
Includes 1 x Grey Eureka Zenith 65e On Demand Coffee Grinder and 1 x Stainless Knock Drawer.
Heavier duty grinders and a choice of colours are available upon request.
Includes basic installation, setup and training on how to use the equipment.
Date to be organised through office on 0333 121 1083 or via E-mail
Recommended Installation Requirements
- Fresh Cold Water Supply with Stopcock
- 20amp Socket for Machine and 13amp Socket for a Grinder.
- 60mm Hole in Counter, centred where machine will sit, to allow access for water and drainage pipes
- Room in cupboard under machine to locate Water Filter and mains drainage standpipe or alternatively a bucket
- Locate the machine where it has space to be used with consideration for future access for annual inspection and servicing
With over 20 years experience within the coffee industry, a team of engineers and a warehouse full of spare parts The Espresso Shop is not only an online coffee/equipment supplier.
We can also organise any servicing and repairs at our workshop or your place of business including warranty work on equipment purchased directly from us.
Please CALL or MESSAGE us if this machine is showing out of stock or you have any questions. We have a team of engineers and coffee experts on-site who are happy to answer any queries.
0333 121 1083