KUP Auto 3 Group
Beauty and functionality make the KUP, automatic coffee machine for the café bar, a point of reference for today’s bartender’s and the lover of minimalist forms, embellished with bright panels and illuminated sides plus advanced technologically. By record is the temperature control of the delivery groups. The integrated management of consumption and utilisation of data are essential for those considering the quality a mark of distinction.
- Electronic control of the boiler water temperature.
- Precise adjustment of the brewing temperature (+/- 0.25°C).
- Electronic water supply and brewing pressure measurement
- Groups height suitable for 12 and 16 ounces cups
- Sturdy push-button panel, with mechanical “soft-touch” coffee dispensing buttons.
- With BLS the machine sides are enlightened by multi-coloured led lights. You can set your favourite colour by choosing among the countless shades of the colour mirror.
- Available an unlimited catalogue of colours and graphics to customize the machine according to your own style
- Elektra feature is the exclusive use of metal for the body of its machines
- Programmable night cycle: reduces energy consumption.
- MFS Patented Milk Frothing System
- Automatic hot milk setting
- Automatic milk frothing setting (cappuccino)
- Custom-made milk temperature setting
- Custom-made milk foam quantity
- Automatic cleaning system management
Measurements: Height 54cm x Width 103cm x Depth 50cm
Weight: 77 kg
Power: 6000 watts, 230 volts single phase
Boiler capacity: 16.0 litres
Available finish Pearl Black, Ice White or your specified colour to order
Recommended Installation Requirements
- Fresh Cold Water Supply with Stopcock
- 20amp Socket for Machine and 13amp Socket for a Grinder.
- 60mm Hole in Counter, centred where machine will sit, to allow access for water and drainage pipes
- Room in cupboard under machine to locate Water Filter and mains drainage standpipe or alternatively a bucket
- Locate the machine where it has space to be used with consideration for future access for annual inspection and servicing
Includes 1 x Black Eureka Zenith 65e On Demand Coffee Grinder and 1 x Black Stainless Knock Drawer.
Heavier duty grinders and a choice of colours are available upon request.
Includes basic installation, setup and training on how to use the equipment.
Date to be organised through office on 0333 121 1083 or via E-mail
With over 20 years experience within the coffee industry, a team of engineers and a warehouse full of spare parts The Espresso Shop is not only an online coffee/equipment supplier.
We can also organise any servicing and repairs at our workshop or your place of business including warranty work on equipment purchased directly from us.
Please CALL or MESSAGE us if this machine is showing out of stock or you have any questions. We have a team of engineers and coffee experts on-site who are happy to answer any queries.
0333 121 1083