Espressomat Energy 2 Group Espresso Machine Auto
The Espressomat Energy Compact automatic features four programmable buttons for volumetric dosing of water for coffee brewing from the groupheads, multi-directional stainless steel steam wand and hot water tap.
The Espressomat Energy is equipped with thermal compensated groupheads with preinfusion and a heat exchanger. With LED lighting of the working area and illuminated back panel this is the perfect machine for the busy café or restaurant.
- Body in Stainless Steel with Illuminated Back Panel
- Large 12 litre stainless steel boiler
- Boiler water level light indicator
- Gauges for displaying the boiler and pump pressure
- Automatic water refill (A.W.R.)
- 4 dose coffee keypads
- Raised groups to allow the use of take-away cups
- Hot water dispenser
- Two steam wand
- Built-in heavy duty pump
- Mains water and drainage connections
Measurements: Height 48cm x Width 74cm x Depth 52cm
Power: 4000 watts, 220 volts single phase ( Machine can be configured for US market 110/220v)
Boiler capacity: 12 litres
Recommended Installation Requirements
- Fresh Cold Water Supply with Stopcock
- 20amp Socket for Machine and 13amp Socket for a Grinder.
- 60mm Hole in Counter, centred where machine will sit, to allow access for water and drainage pipes
- Room in cupboard under machine to locate Water Filter and mains drainage standpipe or alternatively a bucket
- Locate the machine where it has space to be used with consideration for future access for annual inspection and servicing
Includes 1 x White Eureka Zenith 65e On Demand Coffee Grinder and 1 x Stainless Knock Drawer.
Heavier duty grinders and a choice of colours are available upon request.
Includes basic installation, setup and training on how to use the equipment.
Date to be organised through office on 0333 121 1083 or via E-mail
With over 20 years experience within the coffee industry, a team of engineers and a warehouse full of spare parts The Espresso Shop is not only an online coffee/equipment supplier.
We can also organise any servicing and repairs at our workshop or your place of business including warranty work on equipment purchased directly from us.
Please CALL or MESSAGE us if this machine is showing out of stock or you have any questions. We have a team of engineers and coffee experts on-site who are happy to answer any queries.
0333 121 1083