VBM Lollo Minimax 2gp Electronic E64 240v Espresso Machine
Includes 1 x Grey Eureka Zenith 65e On Demand Coffee Grinder and 1 x Stainless Knock Drawer.
Heavier duty grinders and a choice of colours are available upon request.
Includes basic installation, setup and training on how to use the equipment.
Date to be organised through office on 0333 121 1083 or via E-mail
Electronic E64 Groupheads, suitable for take-away cups.
VBM have designed the Lollo to help even the smallest businesses offer the very highest quality products at a reasonable price.
For baristas who see coffee making as an art that cannot ignore its glorious past. The balanced mix of straight and curved lines that decorate the VBM E64 group, with which the Lollo is equipped, enables this small force of nature to be incorporated in any setting, even the most modern, without ever looking out of place.
If you love the timeless charm and unique extraction profile of the E61 group, but you do not need such a demanding machine for your business, the VBM E64 electronic group is the perfect solution. A decrease in overall mass and a redesign of the hydraulic circuit have preserved the same principles that make the E61 group unique in a compact and light version capable of providing the same satisfaction.
- 2 x Chrome outer steam taps with lever control, 360 degree adjustable stainless steel steam wands, 4 steam tip holes 1.5mm diameter, very fast.
- 1 x Hot Water Outlet: Lever control
- Touch Pads: with 5 independent buttons: 4 coffee doses and one continuous run button, perfect for busy locations.
- Advanced Heat exchanger technology
- Portafilter size: 58mm
Measurements: Width 68cm x Height 55cm x Depth 60cm
Power: 4000w 240v 20amp
Stainless Boiler capacity: 10 Litres
WARRANTY: 12 months Parts and Labour onsite UK.
Recommended Installation Requirements
- Fresh Cold Water Supply with Stopcock
- 20amp Socket for Machine and 13amp Socket for a Grinder.
- 60mm Hole in Counter, centred where machine will sit, to allow access for water and drainage pipes
- Room in cupboard under machine to locate Water Filter and mains drainage standpipe or alternatively a bucket
- Locate the machine where it has space to be used with consideration for future access for annual inspection and servicing
With over 20 years experience within the coffee industry, a team of engineers and a warehouse full of spare parts The Espresso Shop is not only an online coffee/equipment supplier.
We can also organise any servicing and repairs at our workshop or your place of business including warranty work on equipment purchased directly from us.
Please CALL or MESSAGE us if this machine is showing out of stock or you have any questions. We have a team of engineers and coffee experts on-site who are happy to answer any queries.
0333 121 1083