The Espresso Shop, a trading name of Espresso Services (UK) Limited is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions of sale before you place an order with The Espresso Shop. If you have any queries or questions regarding our Terms and Conditions then please do not hesitate to get in touch, we would be happy to help. You can contact us by telephone, email, or you can even call in to our workshop.
Tel: +44 (0)333 121 1083 (UK)
Tel: +34 616 28 7721 (Spain)
By placing an order on The Espresso Shop website you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of sale that are listed below. Nothing in these terms confers or purports to confer on any third party any benefit or any right to enforce any part of these terms pursuant to the contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these terms shall affect your statutory rights as a UK consumer.
Unit 58 Elderpark Workspace
100 Elderpark Street
Company Number: SC436485
VAT Number: GB159010136
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy to the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for the details that we need to be able to complete the order, prior to entering your credit/debit card or PayPal details for processing.
In the unlikely event that there should be a problem with your order, or during your ordering process, please get in touch. We will get back to you as soon as possible, complaints will be dealt with in accordance with UK law. Please visit our contact us page or see above for contact details.
For orders made for the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is applicable. VAT is displayed where applicable.
The Espresso Shop is dedicated to ensuring your safety when shopping on our site. We follow all necessary procedures to protect the security of your information by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt all information that your provide. You can shop with confidence as our site has a PCI Level 1 Compliant ecommerce infrastructure, approved by Visa and Mastercard, and we use Comodo to provide SSL encrypted transactions for your peace of mind.
Goods and Services
- The Espresso Shop warrants that all goods promoted for sale on this site are of satisfactory quality. Specifications and representative images are not intended to be binding and are intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the product.
- We reserve the right to make any changes in the specification necessary to comply with any applicable legal requirements and to change the specification published on this website provided this does not materially affect the quality of the goods. In all other respects, and to the maximum extent permissible. The Espresso Shop makes no other warranties or promises about the goods, and any implied warranties are excluded.
The Espresso Shop is committed to protecting your privacy and does not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party. Information that The Espresso Shop obtains from customers is solely used for the following: to process orders and payments, deliver ordered goods, communicate with you regarding orders, promotional offers and products.
Availability, Prices and Information
- ALL products are offered for sale SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- The Espresso Shop does not take responsibility for products not meeting the exact dimensions and specifications listed on this site.
- ALL product images, colours descriptions displayed on The Espresso Shop website are provided for illustrative, information purposes only. The Espresso Shop does not take responsibility for products not meeting the exact specification set out by product descriptions or imagery.
- The Espresso Shop reserves the right to make any alterations to the price of goods sold and delivery charges on the website without prior notice.
- The price payable for goods on order is as set out on The Espresso Shop website at the time you place your order. In the unlikely event that there is an error in the pricing of goods on order we will always contact you to reconfirm the order and ensure that the price is acceptable before dispatch.
- ALL prices are shown exclusive of VAT and displayed on the web site in Pounds Sterling. Where applicable VAT will be included at the checkout stage and must be paid in full, including delivery charges.
- When you receive confirmation of your order via email, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We shall thereafter supply you, subject to availability, with the quantity and specifications of goods set out in your order. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason.
- In the event that specific goods ordered are unavailable for dispatch, we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss alternative products by means of a replacement that is acceptable to you.
- If The Espresso Shop cannot offer a satisfactory alternative the unavailable products can either be:
- Placed on back order and dispatched as soon as stock becomes available (times will vary). Full payment for the order will be taken including any back ordered products.
- Cancelled from your original order, and payment taken for available goods only.
The Espresso Shop will always discuss the options with you prior to dispatching the goods, if applicable to your order.
- The Espresso Shop uses the online payment gateway RealEx. RealEx offers the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). RealEx adhere to the highest level of scrutiny to ensure your details remain secure throughout the order process. Once your order has reached the payment stage you will be redirected to an external RealEx hosted payment page which ensures your full security. No credit/debit details are entered on The Esp resso Shop website, therefore no payment information is stored on our internal network.
- You may pay using American Express, Visa Credit, Visa Debit, MasterCard Credit, MasterCard Debit, Visa Election, Maestro and JCB. No other forms of payment are accepted.
- The Espresso Shop must receive full payment for all goods on orders and any applicable delivery charges before the order can be dispatched.
- To process your order it is necessary for full card data to be disclosed, including details of the card’s registered address. Failure to provide full information could forfeit an order.
- The Espresso Shop is registered under, and will process your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 by ensuring strict security procedure in the storage and disclosure of such information.
- By sending The Espresso Shop any messages you consent to the processing of your personal data by The Espresso Shop using databases and spreadsheets for the purpose of processing your request.
- The Espresso Shop will not share any information given to us by you to third parties or individuals for marketing purposes.
For delivery, return/refund, cancellation terms –please click here.
Limitation of Liability
The limit of our liability to you is the making up of any shortfall, replacement, refund of the price of the goods as provided. We are not responsible to you to any greater extent and in particular we are not liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (including without limitation financial loss such as loss of profit or otherwise) which you may incur for whatever reason, as a consequence of our failure to comply with these terms and conditions. This term does not operate to exclude or limit our liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish Law.
PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR YOUR OWN REFERENCE BEFORE ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND PLACING AN ORDER.
Links on this website connect to other websites maintained by third parties over whom The Espresso Shop has no control. The Espresso Shop makes no representations as to any other website or as to any matter contained therein. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties are those of the respective authors, publishers or distributors and not of The Espresso Shop.
All trademarks appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Except where copyright is otherwise acknowledged, all information on this website is Copyright © Espresso Services (UK) Limited trading as The Espresso Shop.
All Rights Reserved
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents and or images, of this website, in any form is strictly prohibited. You may not, except with our written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.